Montag, 5. August 2013

Shopping at Bershka...

Yesterday at Berhka I found these great bag in two color combinations... I just couldn't resist after a long time of abstinence from shopping.

I usually tend to buy and wear only bags with (adjustable) shoulder straps - somehow these have turned out to be most practical to me. And usually the shoulder straps are pleasing to the eye as well!

The hat is a gift from my mum, but I am still very uncertain when to use it. I would love to wear this whole outfit at and open air concert or festival, but in general I tend to lose hats and other accessoiries all the time. That's why this hat is not going to join me for Sziget festival. What a pity :(

Maybe next time when I go for a walk near my home, I can get used to wearing this hat as sun protection. I guess it also looks great in combination with a nice, flattering summer dress as well!


______________________________________________________________________________

Ich habe gesündigt und billigst Accessoires erstanden. Aber nach langer Shopping-Abstinenz konnte ich eben nicht anders... :)

Die Tasche hab ich gleich in 2 Farbkombinationen mitgenommen - die bunte ist interessant,  braun passt dafür immer. Ich liebe Taschen mit zusätzlichem Schultergurt, andere nehm ich gar nicht mehr - sie sind so einfach viel praktischer. Und sehen gut aus!

Den Filzhut hab ich von meiner Mama bekommen - ich finde den super, aber wann trägt man sowas? Generell wäre das Outfit eher was fürs Open Air oder für ein Festival. Da ich aber leider so eine bin, die Hüte verliert und ständig abnimmt (weil die stören ja wenn mans nicht gewohnt ist, einen zu tragen) wird der hier leider nicht mitkommen aufs Sziget Festival. Schade eigentlich :(
Vielleicht darf er ja beim nächsten Spaziergang zu Hause mit, als Sonnenschutz - zu einem romantischen Sommerkleid passt so ein Filzhut sicher auch gut!


Shirt, Shorts (Hollister) / Shoes, Bag (Bershka)






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen