Sonntag, 19. Januar 2014

Shop My Closet

Tonight I've been playing around in my room a little, trying on different ensembles and styles.

I became very inspired somehow and so I just couldn't help taking a few selfies :)

I feel kinda bad about this, but I have to admit that I love taking selfies... (oh surprise!)
It gives me some kind of satisfaction, i guess I am not the only one feeling like that and now is the time to officialy come out as a "selfieholic". Hello, my name is Eva and I am a selfieholic. Hello Eva (talking to myself in the mirror...) :P

Anyways, feel free to leave a comment or just enjoy the pics.

Oh and by the way, taking some time to go through one's own closet and actually trying on stuff, even though you might think that some ensembles are not going to work together anyway, can really be surprisingly helpful when you are about to shop and spend money on things you don't need. It's all right there. Almost. ;)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen