Samstag, 1. März 2014

Relaxing Days - Bad Ischl

Last weekend was just so nice! I know that probably to many of you this is normal, but I think I have never been to such a nice hotel before. The food, the way we were being treated and especially the spa - everything was just so beautiful. The perfect weekend getaway at Villa Seilern in Bad Ischl. PLUS it was so sunny outside, we went for little strolls every day.



Look how beautifully they decorated our room. Yes, that's me on the right - my butt looks quite big. Must be because of the wide-angle lens, obviously :D







Sweater (Mango) / Fake Leather Pants (Calzedonia) / Trainers (Nike)
Dress (Zara) / Studded Blazer (Primark) / Scarf (Mango) / Boots (H&M) / Bag (Vintage Second Hand)
















Now that I am back home, I had the idea of startig WhoWhatWear's 30 days wardrobe challenge. The ideas and inspiration they give every day can be really inspiring - or quite difficult sometimes. I'll let you know about it as soon as I start with it :)



























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen